SPECIAL - 30% off the standard rate for stays of 2 or more nights before 19 Dec 2021, excluding winter school holidays (9-24 July). Click calendar dates below to check rates.
A perfect getaway for couples, this warm and cosy modern cottage is set on a peaceful rear section across from the lakefront. Only a few minutes walk to the Church of the Good Shepherd and village centre.
Lilybank Cottage has everything you need for a short break, or a week away. Enjoy cooking and dining in the spacious open kitchen and then curl up in front of the log burner in the cosy lounge.
In the warmer months soak up the sunshine or Tekapo's renowned night sky from outdoor seating on the deck. There is also a heat pump for heating or cooling in the summer months.
The separate bedroom also opens to the deck, and directly into the bathroom.
Off street parking, and laundry facilities (washing machine, iron). A portacot is available.
By prior agreement, Lilybank also welcomes well-behaved family dogs, so your whole family can enjoy the break. See our FAQ's for more details.
Please note: this property is not suitable for parking of campervans or motorhomes.
- Queen, with ensuite
Standard nightly rates:
- from $250 - $280 for 1-2 people, depending on season.
- infants under 2 yrs welcome in own port-a-cot, free
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- Dogs welcome
- 1 Bedroom
- Cleaning & linen included
- Electric blankets
- Firewood provided
- Freeview TV
- Heat pump
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- Perfect 1 bedroom house (with a huge garden) for my husband and I to stay in tekapo! We walked to the church and into town in less than 10 minutes... great location. Super cute decor / furniture, comfy bed and great shower pressure. All around very happy!!Dec
Tali (NZ) - Dec, 2020
- Delightful cottage, well appointed and fully equipped, complete with a wood fire for extra cosiness. Easy walk to town. Highly recommend.
Ann (NZ) - Nov, 2020
- Lilybank Cottage is a little jewel in Lake Tekapo! Great location, plus everything you need in a holiday cottage and so comfy.
Anne - Mar, 2020
- Beautiful well appointed cottage with everything you could need. Lovely sunny garden & patio. Private. In quieter side of village but easy walking distance of shops & restaurants.
Jean (UK) - Jan, 2020
- Will definitely stay again! Such a cool wee place that had everything we needed.
Gemma (NZ) - Oct, 2019
- Loved the log burner at the end of a day skiing! Very peaceful and relaxing.
Justine (Spain) - Aug, 2019
- Property was spotless and luxurious. Self-catering modern "cottage" with huge living room, small but very comfy bedroom, excellent shower / bathroom and spacious outside deck (great for star-gazing at night and sunny for breakfast) Location doesn't have a lake view but lake is literally two minutes walk down driveway - and 5 min walk to the church and sheepdog statue.
John (Canada) - Mar, 2019
- Delightful little cottage with a great setup. Easy walk into town. Set back from the lake but gorgeous views as you head down the driveway. Super comfy bed.
Janice (Australia) - Mar, 2018
- Lilybank is a lovely place to stay. Very cozy. All of the cottage amenities are top class and new. WiFi is excellent. Warm or cool with air con.
Michael (Australia) - Jan, 2018