Bedrock is a large, sunny house with plenty of space - the perfect family holiday spot.
The fully equipped kitchen has everything you could need to prepare your meals with gas hobs, oven, fridge / freezer and all pots / pans and utensils. There is also a bbq for outdoor entertaining.
A heatpump, and log burner, with firewood supplied, keeps you cosy in winter while you dine at the dining table or relax in the living area.
Sleeping is for up to 12 people in four bedrooms - the main room upstairs has a king bed and a single bed. The other upstairs bedroom has five single beds. There are two queen bedrooms downstairs.
The house has bathrooms upstairs and downstairs, including showers and a bath.
The outdoor area has ample room for children to run around (not fenced).
There is plenty of off-street parking and it is a short walk to the lake and village.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the nightly rate.
1. King bed and single bed
2. Queen bed
3. Queen bed
4. 5 single beds
- from $288 - $370 for 1-4 people, depending on season.
- plus $30 per extra adult, $25 per extra child
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Ask about our Autumn and Winter Weekday specials for 2020.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
- Boat Parking
- Cleaning & linen included
- Firewood provided
- Freeview TV
- Gas Hob
- Heat pump
- Log Burner
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- Great location with fantastic views. Very easy to find and parking for two cars. Lovely house with plenty of room. Nice and warm when you get the fire going! Would definitely return!
Emma (NZ) - May, 2017
- Was like being at our home away from home! Liked the fact that DVD's were there for kids. We will be back!
Rochelle (NZ) - Mar, 2017
- Great house for large families. We stayed with 11 adults and 7 children between the two houses and it was perfect.
Meldreth - Jun, 2016