SPECIAL - Autumn Special! 25% off the standard rate for stays of 2 or more nights until 3 July 2020. Choose dates on the calendar below for rates.
Bedrock is a large, sunny house with plenty of space - the perfect family holiday spot.
The fully equipped kitchen has everything you could need to prepare your meals with gas hobs, oven, fridge / freezer and all pots / pans and utensils. There is also a bbq for outdoor entertaining.
A heatpump, and log burner, with firewood supplied, keeps you cosy in winter while you dine at the dining table or relax in the living area.
Sleeping is for up to 12 people in four bedrooms - the main room upstairs has a king bed and a single bed. The other upstairs bedroom has five single beds. There are two queen bedrooms downstairs. The house has bathrooms upstairs and downstairs, including showers and a bath.
The outdoor area has ample room for children to run around (not fenced). Well-behaved non-shedding family dogs may be welcome to stay with you at the property, however must be kept outside. See our FAQ's for more details.
There is plenty of off-street parking and it is a scenic short walk to the lake and village.
1. King bed and single bed
2. Queen bed
3. Queen bed
4. 5 single beds
Standard nightly rates:
- from $288 - $370 for 1-4 people, depending on season.
- plus $30 per extra adult, $25 per extra child
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Ask about our Winter Weekday specials for 2020.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- Dogs negotiable
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
- Boat Parking
- Cleaning & linen included
- Electric blankets
- Firewood provided
- Freeview TV
- Gas Hob
- Heat pump
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- The place was cosy and had beautiful views. Sufficient space for our family of 10. The trampoline was a bonus. Located close to local attractions.
Andrew (Australia) - Oct, 2019
- The house was perfect for three families (12 people). Beds were really comfortable.
Anne-marie (N.Z) - Jul, 2019
- Amazing views from dining room. Would definitely recommend to others - very quiet street.
Lynn (Australia) - Mar, 2019
- Very large property - plenty of room for much larger groups. Easy access through drop box and fully-equipped.
Heather (N.Z) - Feb, 2019
- Great location with fantastic views. Very easy to find and parking for two cars. Lovely house with plenty of room. Nice and warm when you get the fire going! Would definitely return!
Emma (NZ) - May, 2017
- Was like being at our home away from home! Liked the fact that DVD's were there for kids. We will be back!
Rochelle (NZ) - Mar, 2017
- Spacious, private & very good quality linen & towels. House provided all we needed.
Anonymous (N.Z) - Nov, -0001