SPECIAL - 15% off the standard rate for stays of 2 or more nights before 19 Dec 2021, excluding winter school holidays (9-24 July). Click calendar dates below to check rates.
Set high on a hillside, Tekapo Escape has been especially designed to accommodate two families and can comfortably sleep 12 people in four bedrooms, plus baby in a lovely wooden cot.
It boasts a spacious, sunny living and dining area with big doors opening out to a deck across the front of the house.
An outdoor BBQ, chairs and table means you can relax and soak up the alpine air, and stunning views of the lake and surrounding mountains. The perfect spot to enjoy Tekapo's renowned night sky!
The house has two heat pumps, lots of games, puzzles and toys for the children, plus a table tennis table, several bikes and a full bookshelf for your enjoyment.
Only a 10 minute walk to the village centre and lake front.
By prior agreement, well-behaved family dogs are welcome to stay with you at the property, however must be kept outside or in the garage. See our FAQ's for more details
1. Queen bed with ensuite bathroom
2. Queen bed with baby cot
3. 2 bunks (4 single beds)
4. 2 bunks (4 single beds)
- from $395 - $495 for 1-4 people, depending on season
- plus $40 per extra adult, $25 per extra child, $10 for baby using the cot
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- Dogs negotiable
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
- Boat Parking
- Cleaning & linen included
- Freeview TV
- Gas Hob
- Heat pump
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- Rice cooker
- What a view. Really makes a getaway. Awesome place for 3 families (1 family just grandparents). What about that toy cupboard!!?! Huge!!!!
Alice (NZ) - Oct, 2020
- Best view around. Had everything we needed. Mint spot. Highly recommend
Natasha (NZ) - Sep, 2020
- Superb accommodation for big group or family trip. There is many games for sports and board. Such a pleasant surprise!
Jay - Feb, 2020
- A wonderful location with breathtaking views. Sparkling clean, massive and wide kitchen, with fresh and clean linens.
Sharaf (USA) - Feb, 2020
- Wondering house in a stunning location. Easily accommodated us (10 people). Great for families and kids.
Phuong (Australia) - Jan, 2020
- Great location. Stunning view. Walking distance to town. Great living spaces. Definitely not crowded for our family group of 6 adults and one child
Sam (Australia) - Jan, 2020
- Fantastic house with breath taking view and an excellent location. Very clean and fully equpped kitchen. Highly recommended for big group.
Sokma (Singapore) - Dec, 2019
- The view was stunning and we had a great time. It was a nice touch to have heated flooring at the master toilet as the weather was quite cold. We highly recommend this for large group.
Veronica (Singapore) - Nov, 2019
- Modern home with space and everything we needed.
Mikey (NZ) - Aug, 2017