SPECIAL - 'Outta lockdown' special! 35% off the standard rate for stays of 2 or more nights until 3 July 2020. Choose dates on the calendar below for rates.
Cedar Stars is a perfect holiday home for 1 or 2 families holidaying together.
The spacious living and dining area opens out onto an expansive deck, from which to enjoy stunning views of the mountains, lake and Tekapo's renowned night sky. The well-equipped kitchen makes it easy to cook for a group, with gas hobs and plenty of bench space.
The 2 separate sleeping wings each have 2 bedrooms and bathroom, with shower. One bathroom also includes a bath.
In winter, ski gear can be safely stored in the garage.
Located a 20 minute scenic walk from the village centre, Cedar Stars is also within easy reach of the Cowen's Hill track.
Linen. towels and cleaning are included in the rate.
For larger groups, the neighboring Blae Loch may also be booked, depending on availability.
|2:||Double lower bunk bed, single above|
|4:||Two king single beds|
Standard nightly rates:
- from $320- $330 for 1-2 people, depending on season.
- plus $40 per extra adult, $25 per extra child
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Ask about our Winter Weekday specials for 2020.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
- Boat Parking
- Cleaning & linen included
- Electric blankets
- Firewood provided
- Freeview TV
- Gas Hob
- Heat pump
- High chair
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- Rice cooker
- I have traveled many places around the world, and i can say this place is one of the best accommodations.
Junyeul (South Korea) - Feb, 2020
- The house is spacious and bright. Washing machine, dishwasher, kitchen fully equipped. The living room can look at the lake, which is great!
(China) - Feb, 2020
- Children's toys, everything, through the floor-to-ceiling glass window of the living room, snow mountain lake water panoramic view. I like it!
Dong (China) - Jan, 2020
- Beautiful location with views of the mountains and lake. Fantastic modern home with lots of space
Chloe (Australia) - Jan, 2018
- Absolutely love it, great experience, very helpful staff, strongly recommend for family or group. I will come back to rent this accommodation again in winter vacation.
Winsey (NZ) - Dec, 2017