SPECIAL - WINTER WEEKDAY and OFF-PEAK Spring specials available for stays of 2 or more nights before 22 Dec 2022. Click calendar dates below to check rates or contact us!
Cedar Stars is a perfect holiday home for 1 or 2 families holidaying together.
The spacious living and dining area opens out onto an expansive deck, from which to enjoy stunning views of the mountains, lake and Tekapo's renowned night sky. The well-equipped kitchen makes it easy to cook for a group, with gas hobs and plenty of bench space.
The 2 separate sleeping wings each have 2 bedrooms and bathroom, with shower. One bathroom also includes a bath.
In winter, ski gear can be safely stored in the garage.
Located a 20 minute scenic walk from the village centre, Cedar Stars is also within easy reach of the Cowen's Hill track.
Linen. towels and cleaning are included in the rate.
For larger groups, the neighboring Blae Loch may also be booked, depending on availability.
- Queen bed
- Bunk bed (double on bottom, single above)
- Queen bed
- 2 king single beds
Standard nightly rates:
- from $280- $320 for 1-2 people, depending on season.
- plus $40 per extra adult, $25 per extra child (2-17 yrs), under 2 yrs free
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Check out our 2022 Winter Weekday Specials for stays of 2 or more nights Sun-Thurs between 24 July - 22 Sep. Click calendar dates below to check rates or contact us.??
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
- Boat Parking
- Cleaning & linen included
- Coffee machine - BYO beans
- Electric blankets
- Firewood provided
- Freeview TV
- Gas Hob
- Heat pump
- High chair
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- Port-a-cot - BYO bedding
- Rice cooker
- Great location and good size home with a great view of the lake and snow-capped mountains. Amenities are great, with lots of toys, books and games for the family provided.
Nicholas (NZ) - Jun, 2020
- Great place for our children, stunning views...and much better value then other houses in the area.
Timmy (NZ) - May, 2020
- I have traveled many places around the world, and i can say this place is one of the best accommodations.
Junyeul (South Korea) - Feb, 2020
- The house is spacious and bright. Washing machine, dishwasher, kitchen fully equipped. The living room can look at the lake, which is great!
(China) - Feb, 2020
- I have travelled many places around the world and I can say this place is one of the best accommodation
Junyeul (Sth Korea) - Feb, 2020
- Children's toys, everything, through the floor-to-ceiling glass window of the living room, snow mountain lake water panoramic view. I like it!
Dong (China) - Jan, 2020
- Beautiful location with views of the mountains and lake. Fantastic modern home with lots of space
Chloe (Australia) - Jan, 2018
View our homes on a map
"Great location and good size home with a great view of the lake and snow-capped mountains. Amenities are great, with lots of toys, books and games for the family provided."
Cedar Stars, Nicholas (NZ), June 2020