SPECIAL - 20% off the standard rate for OFF-PEAK stays of 2 or more nights before 15 April 2022. Click calendar dates below to check rates or contact us!
Modern, sunny and warm house with a central open kitchen, dining and living area, and 2 separate bedroom wings either side - perfect for two families or larger groups.
Each bedroom wing has 2 spacious rooms and it's own bathroom.
Loudon Lodge faces north with mountain views from most rooms, and a flat section with a large deck from which to enjoy the sun.
This house is kept nice and warm with three heat-pumps, and use of the log fire in winter.
Nice quiet street for kids playing outside and walking distance to the lake and village centre. There is also easy access to the Cowens Hill walkway.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
- Queen bed
- Queen bed
- Queen bed
- Two sets of bunks (4 single beds)
Standard nightly rates:
- from $280 - $320 for 1-2 people, depending on season.
- plus $40 per extra adult, $25 per extra child (2-17 yrs), under 2 yrs free
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accept?ed depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Check out our ?2022 Winter Weekday Specials? for stays of 2 or more nights Sun-Thurs between 24 July - 22 Sep. Click calendar dates below to check rates or contact us.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
- Boat Parking
- Cleaning & linen included
- Electric blankets
- Firewood provided
- Freeview TV
- Heat pump
- Netflix/streamed TVNZ
- Outdoor living area
- Rice cooker
- This house was amazing! The layout is very well planned with two wings that would be perfect for couples/families traveling together. Nice views out to the lake and everything you need to make your stay enjoyable.
Anonymous (Australia) - Mar, 2020
- We had a wonderful stay. We loved the fire place and it was a great space for lots of people with views of the lake and mountains. We would definitely stay again.
Peta (NZ) - Mar, 2020
- We had a wonderful stay in Loudon Lodge. The house was spacious & very comfortable. We loved the bean bag chairs/lounges which we used outside to star gaze.
Michelle - Feb, 2020
- Definitely one of the best properties we have stayed throughout our road trip in south island.
Vanessa (Singapore) - Dec, 2019
- Perfect for the family snow break! Great location for access to 3 ski fields Tekapo, Mount Dobson and Oahu ski field. Stayed a week but could have stayed on for another!
Geoff (Australia) - Sep, 2019
- Great place, lovely and warm with a beautiful fire place, definitely would stay again when in the area.
Sandra (NZ) - Sep, 2019
- Nice and cozy lodge with amazing view. Recommended for a family of 7.
Ren (Australia) - Sep, 2019
- Fantastic cosy place in a peaceful area. We loved the big sofa bags that can be put outside to enjoy a late afternoon in the sun. The place was absolutely clean. Easy check-in. Great location close to the restaurant and town (couple of minutes by car, 20 min by walk)
Augustin (France) - Mar, 2019
- Great family house, ideal for 2 families as bedrooms in 2 separate wings. Very warm, 3 heat pumps and wood fire, great living space and easy parking right at door.
Kiwis (NZ) - Jun, 2018
View our homes on a map
"Fantastic cosy place in a peaceful area. We loved the big sofa bags that can be put outside to enjoy a late afternoon in the sun. The place was absolutely clean. Easy check-in. Great location close to the restaurant and town (couple of minutes by car..."
Loudon Lodge, Augustin (France), March 2019